Here we are – another year. Let us for once not talk about resolutions, instead let’s talk about the next stage in your life.
I have encountered many women who are searching for something more, something different than what their life offers them now. Your life circumstances or situation might have changed, and now you ask yourself, what do I really want for myself?
Are you ready to break out of your current image, and go beyond – even if just a little?
Where are You at Now?
Take time to think about the direction you would like your life to move in. By answering the following questions you will be able to see if it is time to move on:
- Do you lack passion for your job?
- On a day-to-day basis are you just going through the motions?
- Is something gnawing at you?
- Do you have problems letting go of old beliefs?
- Do you often ask yourself “there must be more” or “is this all there is?”
- Do you admire people who have made a bold move?
If you answered ‘yes’ to even one of the above questions it may be time to look at your life and start thinking about making some changes.
Simple Techniques to Get You Going
- Take some time (a vacation, a long walk) and allow yourself to really think about what your life would look like if ___________________ (make it up, what do you really desire?).
- Seek the guidance and help of experts. There are countless programs out there to find out “who you are” and “what you want to do”.
- Write the following on a slip of paper and put it somewhere you will see it often. This will encourage you every day to make the right changes and choices. “Life is not a dress rehearsal so go out there and give it your best shot. The pain of staying the same has to be greater than the pain of change.”
- Jot down your thoughts and feelings to the following questions:
- Think about if money were no object, how would you spend your days?
- Ask yourself “what is holding me back from making a change?”
- Above all, ask yourself this: “If I knew I could not fail what would I do?”
This is the time of year that is best for you to go out and make a change. You are motivated, you are ready. Seek support amongst your family and friends, hire professionals to help you get organized, and most of all, trust in yourself. It’s worth it; you only have one lifetime to live your dreams.
For assistance with developing your thoughts a little more in this area feel free to contact Rowena at 604.436.6008 to book an Image Organizing™ session.
Whether you are a client or not, Rowena would like to thank you for your referrals by offering a referral fee for any new client you send her way.
She’ll give you a cheque for 10% of the total bill or that same amount off your next newly booked session with her. That means that if you refer a client who books an image organizing session worth $400, then you get $40. That’s a free night at the movies!
This offer is time limited so don’t wait…refer away.
Have you ever wondered how Rowena keeps on top of her hectic schedule. The key to her success is the 1 to 31 Organizing System™. It has been the base for her business and personal life for over 20 years and has proven to be a great asset.
Because of this, she wants to bring this organizing system to all you Moms, entrepreneurs, business people or anyone who desparately needs to be organized.
One customer said:
“The 1to31 has helped me enormously. I used to have bills, invitations, cards, lists and reminders stuck all over my fridge. I felt overwhelmed by the clutter and would miss important dates. The 1to31 helps me feel in control of my life’s events and keeps everything together. I wouldn’t be without it.”
Sales Trainer, Education Services
Research in Motion
The system is so easy to use, that it will become second nature within a few days. Once you get started you’ll wonder how you ever managed (or didn’t manage) without it. For more information click here.
Rowena List is an Image Organizer™, motivational speaker, CD author, writer, trainer and mentor in the fields of personal and business development. Based on her own personal trade secrets, Rowena provides training, coaching, tools and support for creating healthy reflections from the outside in. She focuses on “enhancing faces and clearing spaces” to provide the energy, productivity and confidence that are the foundations for her unique approach to Success Without Struggle™.
For article republishing permission, more information on Image Organizing™, on booking Rowena for a presentation or a one-on-one or on Getting It Together please contact her here.