- Take time for 10-30 minutes of exercise everyday: practice meditation, yoga, Thai chi, run or walk every day. And while you do it, smile. It is the ultimate anti-depressant.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Buy a lock for your bedroom door if you have to.
- Buy a Tivo (DVR), tape your late night shows and get more sleep.
- When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement,
“My purpose is to __________ today.”
- Live with the 3 E’s – Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
- Watch more movies, play more games and read more books than you did last year.
- Treat everyone like you want to be treated.
- Be decisive even if it means you’ll sometimes be wrong
- Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you’ll regret the things you didn’t do more than the ones you did.
- Spend more time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of six. (Not just people who ACT like they are over 70 or under the age of 6.)
- Dream more while you are awake.
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
- Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, wild Alaskan salmon, broccoli, almonds & walnuts.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- Clear your clutter from your house, your car, your desk and let new and flowing energy into your life.
- Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead, invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class…but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
- Eat breakfast like a king or queen, lunch like a prince or princess, and dinner like a college kid with a maxed-out charge card (who doesn’t have parents paying the bills).
- Smile and laugh more. It will keep the energy vampires away.
- Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
- Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Ladies — Go on and burn those “special” scented candles, use the 600
thread count sheets, the good china and wear your fancy lingerie now. Stop
waiting for a special occasion. Everyday is special.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Frame every so-called disaster with these words: ”In five years, will this matter?”
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
Hug at least one person per day!
…AND LAUGH SO HARD YOU WET YOUR PANTS!
For more information on this or any other subject, contact Rowena.
Whether you are a client or not, Rowena would like to thank you for your referrals by offering a referral fee for any new client you send her way.
She’ll give you a cheque for 10% of the total bill or that same amount off your next newly booked session with her. That means that if you refer a client who books an image organizing session worth $400, then you get $40. That’s a free night at the movies!
This offer is time limited so don’t wait…refer away.
The 1 to 31 Organizing System™
Have you ever wondered how Rowena keeps on top of her hectic schedule. The key to her success is the 1 to 31 Organizing System™. It has been the base for her business and personal life for over 20 years and has proven to be a great asset.
Because of this, she wants to bring this organizing system to all you Moms, entrepreneurs, business people or anyone who desparately needs to be organized.
One customer said:
“The 1to31 has helped me enormously. I used to have bills, invitations, cards, lists and reminders stuck all over my fridge. I felt overwhelmed by the clutter and would miss important dates. The 1to31 helps me feel in control of my life’s events and keeps everything together. I wouldn’t be without it.”
Sales Trainer, Education Services
Research in Motion
The system is so easy to use, that it will become second nature within a few days. Once you get started you’ll wonder how you ever managed (or didn’t manage) without it. For more information click here.
The 1 to 31 Organizing System™ is available now by contacting Rowena.
Rowena List is an Image Organizer™, motivational speaker, CD author, writer, trainer and mentor in the fields of personal and business development. Based on her own personal trade secrets, Rowena provides training, coaching, tools and support for creating healthy reflections from the outside in. She focuses on “enhancing faces and clearing spaces” to provide the energy, productivity and confidence that are the foundations for her unique approach to Success Without Struggle™.
For more information on Image Organizing™, booking Rowena for a presentation or a one-on-one or on Getting It Together please contact her here. The same form can also be used if you’d like to use this article on your website or ezine.